Educational Software, Curriculum and Professional Development
Rethink Ed combines the power of technology and research to deliver innovative, scalable, and evidence-based instructional materials and supports for all learners and educators, including those with disabilities. The comprehensive suite of tools ensures that every student develops the academic, behavioral, and social/emotional skills they need to succeed in school, at work and in life.
Our supports include:
- SEL K-12 tiered curriculum, assessments and PD
- Mental Health Awareness and Prevention tiered K-12 curriculum and PD
- Whil-personal wellness and professional resilience for adults)
- Vizzle K-12 Academic curriculum (Special Ed and Intervention)
- Foundational Skills Success
- Behavior Success and data collection and monitoring
- On demand Professional Learning (Applied Behavior Analysis, Fundamentals of Special Education, Neurodiversity, Disability Awareness)
- Highly Qualified Specialists Cohort (Behavior)
This product was competitively bid by the Region 10 EdTech Cooperative.